Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Living Water By Faith First



Today i wanted to share this song Living Water by Faith First. Jesus is the living water if you come to him you will not be thirsty again. There are times in our life that is hard but God is there with us just believe and trust him. I hope God will bless and take care to all of us. Happy weekend and keep safe.



Living Water By Faith First

I feel your touch,
I can feel your heart
As I'm lying here alone in the dark
I hear your voice gently say "come to me"
I long for your love as the earth longs for the
rainfall
I'm weary Lord I've wondered this dessert too long

CHORUS
So come Living Water flow through me like a river
My heart's been thirsting so long
Flood through my soul and pour out your mercy
Come Living Water fill me

Lord so many times you've called my name
And I've turned my face the other way
Yet before I even saw the womb you love me
How can I be so blind when I alone have created this
darkness
Forgive me Lord and wash me clean again

4 comments em “Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Living Water By Faith First”

  • October 1, 2011 at 4:55 PM
    Michelle Disse:

    This song reminds me of a novel I recently finished reading.
    It's a fictional account of when Jesus met the Samaritan woman at the well and told her of His living water.
    The novel is called `Journey to the Well (by) Diana Wallis Taylor. I highly recommend it. I'm calling it my favorite book of 2011.

    delete
  • October 1, 2011 at 7:10 PM
    Lisa notes... Disse:

    I love songs and scriptures with water imagery. It's something we all can relate to. Thanks for sharing this one.

    "Flood through my soul and pour out your mercy
    Come Living Water fill me"

    delete
  • October 2, 2011 at 6:50 PM
    Hazel Disse:

    Gorgeous song. I love the images too.

    delete
  • October 9, 2011 at 3:08 AM
    Grace. B Disse:

    Hello Momgen,

    Thanks for hopping to my soul song and sorry for coming by only now. I really appreciated the lyrics and choir. Thanks for the share.
    I'll go back with those words I saw on the video...seek the lord and his strength. Seek his face ever more !

    Blessings

    Grace

    delete
 

My Soul Speaks Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger